In 1971, Ron Hess, President of WB Supply Company, purchased a small pump shop in Pampa Texas. From that humble beginning, Mr. Hess spent the next 40 years building WB into one of the largest privately held pipe and supply companies. WB was regularly featured during the 1970’s and 1980’s as one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing private companies. In the 1990’s, WB continued its rapid growth by increasing its OCTG and completion equipment business.
Today, WB is a mature, healthy, and robust company that supports some of the largest operators in the United States. Still based in the Texas Panhandle, WB has a network of strategically located stores, pump shops, pipe yards, and sales offices to serve customers throughout the United States. WB Supply continues to pride ourselves on service and commitment to our customers. In an era where consolidation has left customers with fewer choices, lower service levels, and large, faceless suppliers, WB has held firm to our commitment to serve every customer like they are our most important; regardless of size.
It is not uncommon for WB employees to have 20 to 30 years with the company. What does that mean to you? We’re a deeply experienced, passionate group of people who will go out our way to ensure your projects run on time and on budget. We only sell high quality products and do so at highly competitive prices. Working with WB decreases the risk of downtime and helps ensure the most efficient operations possible. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) WB Supply carries a full line of tubular products, including surface pipe, long strings, tubing, and line pipe in all possible sizes, weights, and alloys. We represent both foreign and domestic API mills. We have multiple pipe yards stocked with inventory in strategic locations to ensure we are close to your operations for maximum efficiency.
Our goal is to meet even the most demanding oil country needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some of our expertise in OCTG includes:
• Specialized threads for unconventional drilling applications (VAM, Ultra, Hydril, etc.)
• Stocking and consignment programs: we stock the pipe you need close to your operations, and we also handle shipping to location, picking up unused material, etc. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No order is too large or too small.
• Custom requests: from fiberglass to chrome, from blast joints to frac strings, we are experts at getting what you need, when you need it.
• Usage planning: our experienced sales staff will meet with you to plan and budget your OCTG requirements for any sized drilling program.
• Inspections: We offer all types of inspection from drift to full 4-point EMI.
• Coatings: We have long term relationships with all the most reputable coaters. Tell us what you need and we can get it done. We often stock pre-coated material as well.
• Single point of contact. Our sales force is made up of experts who will be there for you long after the sale. The person you trusted to buy from is also the person who will arrange your deliveries, handle any issues, and be there when you need them. Our stores carry over 6,000 items, including most top brand names in the industry.
From pumps to valves to fittings, WB Supply stocks what our customers need to stay on time and on budget. The most common products we carry are available on our website, but our warehouse and stores carry many more items than what you see online. Please call us for any specific requests at 1-877-4WB-1444 (1-877-492-1444). If you’re not near a store, let us ship your order.
Please contact us for your specific needs. And remember, if we don't stock it, we can get it
Our Home Offices are located at:
111 North Naida Street
Pampa, TX 79065
For Sales (nation wide) call: 303-771-5511
For supply orders, please enter all items you need a quote on. If we have any questions about your request, someone from the WB Team will contact you.